Sunday 8 June 2008

Namrin in Dance Show Case Party

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to Salsa Hacha Dance Show Case Party. It's to celebrate its 1st anniversary!!

As you may have heard I said this before, "Even though I don't like dancing, it doesn't mean I don't like watching people dancing". Last year, I had a chance to see the reality TV show called "So You Think You Can Dance". That inspired me to think that 'Hey, those moves are awesome and it's a good way to exercise." I'm probably 20 years too late to be a talented dancer but I can enjoy watching people dancing at any time, right?

So here we go tonight at Synn Bar. This is a Latin dance show case party featuring Salsa. There are many people I know joining this event and some of them also performed. Many performers just started dancing 5-6 months ago according to the instructors' speech. However, it was very impressive. You will see some of the performers in the photos and I also have the video clips. If you are interested in, pls let me know. I will tell you how to access them.

One of my friends was the MC of the party. Tell you what. He asked me whether I was interested in being his co-MC because they needed someone who speaks Thai. I told him I was shy and I'd rather write than speak. LOL In hindsight, it's not like I can't speak in public but being an MC needs more than that quality I think. The party host should appreciate me that I didn't work as an MC otherwise I might ruin everything, hahaha :-D

Party time!! (Hope you see the photos until the last one, hehe)

Namrin
PS. I found that 'grid version' provides low quality of photo resolution so I will use only 'link version' from now on. Pls click on the photo to see the full size.

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/namrinb/Photo%202008/Salsa%20Hacha%201st%20Anniversary%20Party/?albumview=link