Sunday 13 April 2008

Yesss!! I won

Hello my friends

I know this is a bit of showing off but i hope you don't mind. lol. My friend just called that I was the first winner of a photo contest, Tresor is Love. Here is the link

http://www.lancome-th.com/tresor/announce.html

I think the persons who send the photo must be Thai so i didn't share this with you. It was held since February (Valentine's Day). My photo is the first one. I was walking with Hiromi, my Japanese friend who visited me 2 years ago. And you know what, the person who took the photograph is my best friend, Ploy. She won at the 4th position. I have to thank her for being my photographer and she thanked me for telling her this competition. So we're even lol.

Let me translate the name of each photo:
1. Ladies Walker
2. Even sea is sweet
3. Love is kind
4. Love is
5. 1 Happiness and 1 Impression
6. Cross the world to meet love
7. Our long-lasting forever love
8. True friend over a hundred percent
9. Love chain from my heart
10. Oops! Who is this?

The prize for all winners is Tre'sor Eau De Perfume 100ML.

Check this out to see a new ambassor of Tresor. Love is Treasure :-)
http://www.lancome-th.com/tresor/

Namrin

My photo