Wednesday 6 May 2009

6th May: Byron Bay....I'm back!

Good morning Byron Bay. This is my 2nd time in Byron Bay. The first time I came here 6 years ago with Hiro, Ashleigh and Alix. It rainned for the first 2 and a half days....and this time it didn't change much. It rainned again!

Josephine and I waited for nearly an hour to find the guy who is supposed to pick us up at the bus stop. It’s quite a pain as it had no sign and I couldn’t reach the guy from the lodge.

Not quite a good. We arrived at the lodge as the rain started to pour down. We managed our things while some other girls in the dorm were still sleeping but this was 10 O’clock! Jo was quite upset and not happy with the clean level. I felt sorry that I should have explained more.

Met 2 lads in Byron Bay downtown. Caught up wit Jo in town and then, we 4 had a walk to Byron Bay lighthouse. I did this once with Hiroto 6 years ago. It was raining as well. Two new companions are Julien from France and Scotti from Australia (Melbourne).

Didn’t go out at night because I didn’t feel like I think and Jo didn’t mind.

Met a Japanese girl here. She was quite nice and very keen on fruit picking thing. Bad news is from her experience it didn’t seem to give good money at all. Just free accommodation and basic foods.