Friday 8 May 2009

8th May: Bye bye Byron Bay

Bye bye Byron Bay and kick out the Latin CampWoke up very early to catch the coach to Burleigh Heads. We needed to make a special request for this stop. We stopped but when we arrived. It was so early like 10 am so we couldn’t check in and anything. I texted to Trevor to come and join us.

Unfortunately, Jo left her mobile phone in the hostel in Byron Bay so she had to take the bus/train to pick it up. I didn’t go to save travel cost so I was by myself in Tallegeraba Recreation Centre. About 1pm, Trevor showed up. So he had pasta that he prepared and then, had a walk along the Burleigh Heads beach. This was my second time to meet Trevor after twice in Bangkok. It felt quite excited somehow. It’s like we met for the first time hahaha!

Jo was back with her mobile phone. We checked in and had another roommate called Mick. He danced Zouk and others but not Salsa. Dinner was sucked! We got dressed to dance the first night which was cool. I felt good to dance again.