Friday 17 April 2009

Namrin's 2nd farewell party at I - Karaoke


Finally we organised a dinner & karaoke farewell night with my ex-workmates from the previous company I worked for (Acer Computer and Servex)

It was a great to catch up and meet up old friends we haven't met for many months or some persons is years!!! You've got a baby for instance!! LOL

I've got a new Tee-shirt as a gift which I will bring it to Oz too. My friend who I love like my elder sister told me that since we have a political situation. It's hard to pick a colour for me because yellow and red tops are big no-no around now. LOL So she bought a lovely orange one for me and somehow got one for herself too in the same colour and same size! hehe

We have been through a lot of sad songs. Only 2-3 of them that I felt that my mates sang for my leaving. (How sweet!) The rest are those so-called classic, touching, heartbroken songs. They are nice but maybe too nice for me. I felt a little depressed and wanted to cry at some points. Together with drama music videos, I feel like the world isn't quite cheerful, is it? Oh...life! hahaha

Anyway, according to the age of people in this VIP room I should be able to understand something. I have another 2 farewell parties to go though ;-)

Thank you everyone. With love.

Namrin

The person who gave me an orange tee-shirt is in black top.

My first time in probably 4 years to meet this friend who brought her baby to Karaoke (the one in the middle). I thought it was a bit crazy idea. If you never meet her before, you may think she takes weed because she laughs every 3 minutes LOLOLOL. Actually she's a lovely and joyful woman. Another person in my link that wants to have only one child .... (Nam taking note)

Not the first boss in my life but the very first boss who I've been still in touch with. He bought me a Liverpool scarf. The authentic one from Liverpool :-) Did I tell you that? He was just back from England trip 2 days ago. I can't wait!! He forgot to bring it that night


Girl-Guy-Girl-Guy-Girl! Perfect but P' Frank betrayed us by not crossing his arms! He claimed there was not enough space. I doubt it LOL