Friday 10 April 2009

Surin Islands trip

About 6 O' Clock in the morning, my friend called me, "I and my brother and sister couldn't join Surin Islands trip, do you still want to go?
I gasped and asked "Oww. Why?"
"My brother is just passed away", my friend replied.
That's the 2nd shock. "How would that happen? He's ill?" I asked.
"No, accident. Well, but Moo is going so you two can go to this trip", my friend gave me a clearer idea.
"Oh, if she's going, I'll go then. I'm sorry about your loss" I told her
"Thank you, Nam. I gotta go. My phone is running out of battery."
"I'll talk to you more later then. Take care." I finished the conversation

During the day time, our friend, P' Moo called me she decided to not travel because of a few reasons she gave me. I understand and think I still want to make it but on one hand, I'm little scared of doing any activity related to water alone. I have bad history about it and it is also in my death prediction.

I got a chance to speak about this to a friend and instead of being encouraged to go, it was the opposite way. I thought hard for about a few hours at work. And think, maybe it is not reasonable to say but this could be a sign. I even tossed a coin!! I shouldn't go. If I go and something wrong happened to me, I wouldn't trade it with my great trip to Australia. Later in the same day, I went to a funeral of my friend's brother.

I have to say this is hard because I didn't expect this trip would be called off. I'm afraid it will be postponed to the time I leave Thailand so I miss it now meaning that I miss it for at least 1 year. On the bright side, I save some money from not joining this trip :-) I hope someday I will come back and go to Surin Islands with someone as a minimum requirement haha