Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think I have to be as prolific as possible during this time. I'm thinking about posting my emails I used to send to some friends in the past on here! Probably one story or even 2 per day. Now for those who missed to catch up with me, you will get the idea now what I have been up to.

Because they are good old things, you need to google back to 2007 and 2008 in the content section in the column on your left hand side. I'm not sure whether I have kept any of my writing in 2004-2006 if I have, I will post them too. And if you still have those emails, pls feel free to forward to me. You know my email address.

Love is all around. I don't feel it, unfortunately but I know it's there somewhere, isn't it? Anyway, I'm good!

Nam