Monday 16 February 2009

Not easy to be pretty!

I often say this phrase to my friends "It's not easy to be pretty" and I'm not talking about myself but for most of girls. The more you have to take care of yourself, the more burden you have. However, some people love to have this burden and I have a few friends who call themselves as beauty gurus or beauty experts. I have to say I find their information is interesting and sometimes amazed me but I'm not a kind of girl who always enjoys girly conversation. I don't know what made me so but that's me. lol

These photos are about 2 weeks after the hair testing. I have to mention it is fashionable colour so it is supposed to be permanent colour on your head and so, some of our friends' heads are changed...including mine! My blue fringe turned to grey. The lesson from this story is that try to stick with your natural hair colour is the best hahaha!


See? My fringe turns grey!! :'( But the red is still red!
For my friend who picked orange, it works and lasts longer than the others. Lesson #1 Orange and red stay longer with Asian hair (Brown/Black hair colour)




Lesson #2, if you're not happy with the result, you dyed your hair to your natural colour! lol

Lesson #3 Pink doesn't well at all...it finally turns blonde or the become the colour of your hair after you bleached (like mine)


Lesson #4 When the fasionable colour is not obvious, you can actually live with it. It doesn't hurt your look. You just only feel that you pay for nothing (not outstanding change). But this is test so it's free lol.

Presenter #1

Presenter #2

Lesson #4, think twice if you are a guy and you want to die your hair to deep blue. The colour will run out after 5 washes or so and then, your hair become grey....like they are real grey hair!! Oh no!!

Lesson #5, when you are not happy with your pink, you can change it to blue or red or whatever but the result are lesson #1-4, hehe!


Lesson #6. This is presented to you by L'Oreal Professional hair testing :-D!!!