Monday 27 July 2015

21 consecutive days of writing about what makes me happy!

I don't quite remember when I was the last time I blogged. The very last time should be about my "Best Burger in Bangkok" project which I gave up due to no time and human resources...ah well. For Namrin on the Blog, the last time I blogged is longer than a few years ago. I can look at the link that make aside to this post though.



Why I blog agagin? Recently, I watched a program about how to be a positive person on Youtube. It is not like I'm a negative person but I think I can always be better. Self-improvement is something I would like to do and I more or less always do. This will perhaps open up more opportunities for me. Sometimes, I'm just overly spontaneous which I think it's good and fun as well as open up opportunities but people or even my subsconsciousness are little concerned about the consequences. Therefore, I hope being positive might bring good new things consistently in a better way :-)

The speaker in Youtube said that 21 days make it a habit so that's my goal.

Let's cut the craps and start!

Day 1 : 27 July 2015

1) I am happy to be raised by my parents, especially, my mother. They shaped me to be me today. Sometimes I think that I am unique but then, actually everyone is unique haha :-D. Just for the idea that I think I'm quite different for the people who have similar background. I had been very very stubborn when I was young. I'm so thankful that my mother is so smart to tame me. I have learned a lot from her. My dad is so smart that he could teach me maths when I was in high school. I couldn't imagine myself doing the same as he did. That moment I realise "Smart people have levels!" :-)

2) I am happy to be born in Thailand. Thailand is just a small third-world country. We are good but not that great. Yet, I'm content with Thailand. We have lovely weather, great food, cheap cost of living, fun attitude and beautiful natural resources. Although some Thai norms can be improved, that makes Thailand Thailand, doesn't it?

3) I am happy to be a Buddhist. I don't mean to sound religious. Actually I'm not but I'm quite lucky to study in a temple school when I was in a primary school. I was exposed to some Buddhist preaching and teaching. There are a lot of difficult things that I didn't understand when I was a kid but when I grew up, I understand better and better and whenever, I'm in pain mentally. I know that a part of friends and family, I can go back to Buddhism. Read and digest what Buddhism have taught me and how I can adapt those teaching to my life. It usually makes me feel better and make me emotionally smarter. This is so good that I could rescue myself although sometimes it takes a long time to heal my heart and my feelings. I still recommend :-)

That's all for now. I really hope I can finish 21 days! (Fingers crossed for me!)