Wednesday 29 July 2015

Day 2 : 28 July 2015

1) It makes me happy that Bangkok has BTS! BTS (Bangkok Transport System) or sometimes we call it a sky train have lifted up the standard of living of Bangkokian I'd say. It's efficient and convenient. Now it's getting a little pricy but it is one of the most of convenient ways to commute around Bangkok. No traffic, yeah!

2) It makes me happy that my condo has a gym facility including a swimming pool. I think the first 2 years when I moved in, I almost never used the gym or the pool but since I started using it, I was kinda keep it going and I think it's so convenient to make exercise happening :-) I'm getting (slightly) stronger!

3) It makes me happy that my room is in the west. I can see the sunset if I'm in the room in the evening. I used to think it's bad because it's very hot in the afternoon....which is kinda still not good esp in summer but I have enough tolerence to deal with the heat so this trade off well with the good view. I think I wouldn't wake up for early morning to see the sunrise so sunset is awesome.