Thursday 30 July 2015

Day 3 : 29 July 2015

1) I'm happy to be friend with Ploy. We have known each other since high school and I still remember the moment she expressed her friendship and care to me. That was touched. She is very successful in work that sometimes I think she might have forgotten that we were closed friends but one time, she said to me "How many closed friends do you think I have?" and she said I will always be here close friend. That means a lot to me. I love you :-)

2) I'm happy to be friend with Aom. Aom is one of those intelligent person. She reads a lot and analyses. Her observation and knowledge sometimes beyond what I could imagine. She is also reliable and understanding person. We used to hang out a lot as we used to live nearby until we start growing up apart. However, I know you are there for me. I love you :-)

3) I'm happy to be friend with Nitch. Actually this is not her short name but that's how we call her. I used to think we might turn out to grow up in similar direction if only she's still alive. We live in the same city so we used to hang out a lot for a while until we start getting busy with our own lives. Yet we kept staying in touch every now and then until one day, she's gone quiet and I got sulking. I got sulking long enough to get over it myself which I now thought to myself, that was childish. Once I got over, I contacted her again and again to find out she passed away. That was a great shock for me and our friends. Her death taught me something about life. That somehow a little shapes what I do to my life today. I miss you. :-)