Friday 31 July 2015

Day 4 : 30 July 2015

1) I am happy that I have visited Nepal. It's pretty much the first time that I traveled abroad with my friends instead of my parents and it's for traveling, not for studying. I bought an air ticket for my friend for her birthday to fly over Everest! We trekked for 5 days which was tough for me back then. I was glad I made it! Thanks for the lovely weather and great companions.

2) I am happy that I have studied in Australia. One of the best things happening to my life! I think I have met life-time friends from 1 year-study. Not everything is perfect, but it's a great experience. Whatever I studied, friends I have, people I met. I have learned many things. I know myself better. I learn other culture. I find myself that I love cooking, etc.

3) I am happy that I have visited Egypt. Everyone should visit Egypt! It's so unique that it can't be compared to else where (personal opinion). From Egyptain history and Egypt today, I also learn that you can't live on your glorious history. You have to adapt and make yourself better because you might be the most powerful person for a period of time and later, you could become one of the poor people.