Sunday 2 August 2015

Day 5 : 31 July 2015

1) It makes me happy when I think of me visiting Japan. Japan is one of the dream destinations for Thai people and I, for one. I was lucky to go there twice so far. It's one of those countries that is beautiful for 4 seasons and I have a few friends there. I remember I tried so hard to schedule my trips to catch up with them. It isn't cheap and easy doing so but it was worthwhile and great fun.

2) It makes me happy when I think of me visiting Yellow Stone National Park and Grand Teton National Park in USA. It was my first time to the US. I was glad that I got 10 years visa as well. It was the first time with me, my father and my brothers in pretty much 10 years. It was a spectacular and unique place. It's a wonderful family trip. Unforgettable! :-)

3) It makes me happy when I think of me visiting Taiwan. I saw some photos from a friend visiting there and it sparked me that Taiwan actually have beautiful natural resouces that I have never known. Eventually, I had an incentive company trip and I took a short trip solo. It was amazing, well-developped and good deal. I think Taiwan could be more famous if English is more available there. It's laid-back but not lazy and it's convenient and afforable. I think I pretty much live there if I can speak Mandarin :-D