Sunday 8 March 2009

China Town at night

China Town during night time. A lot of street stalls along the road.

On Friday, I went to see Ploy, my best friend, who came to work in Bangkok for a special event. Ploy also called her boyfriend, Colin to meet up with me too. Then, we had dinner together. It was pretty delicious noodles. We also tried fresh Som Cheng juice too. Sorry I don't know the word in English it's a kind of orange. I really like it. After that, we had crispy bread at a street stall. This type of recipe is new for me but I like it. I hope it can be bought everywhere :-d

I just realised this is the first time I go to China Town at night so I took some photos for good memory.

The noodle stall we waited for the loooooooong queue



From left, Colin, Ploy and me.


Every seats are occupied



Crispy bread with peanut butter and sweet condensed milk.