Tuesday 3 March 2009

The result is out!

Finally after a while of waiting ....not very long. The result of Top 50 candidates for The Best Job in the World has been announced.

I'm a little disappointed. I know it's too hard to be 1 in a million (actually it's about 34,000+ applicants) but for being in top 50, you never know! I think I have a bit of a slight chance! lol But in the real world, I'm not in it!! How come??!! It shouldn't be surprised, should it? hahaha :-P

I checked a few of top 50's video and some of them are not that great but some are GREAT! Anyway, maybe my presentation is not good enough or they don't see the potential in me (which is a very important part) so I missed it. Nothing to regret but no more daydream! Sigh!

I have to find NOT the best job in the world instead. Hopefully I can get one and I will enjoy it.

Thank you for all of your votes. It means a lot to me and I'm so thankful.

Love
Namrin