Saturday 14 March 2009

A Wedding in Damneon Saduak, Ratchaburi

Hello guests.

On 8th March, you have been invited to my wedding day, remember? ...LOL Nah not mine! It's a wedding ceremony of my workmate and her groom. It was held in the same province I grew up, Ratchaburi but her hometown is in another district which is more famous than the main downtown I lived because it's very near the floating market! Just 1-2 kms away!!

Unfortunately, I and other workmates got lost a bit so we were late and missed the marching part which is the major reason why I came to this wedding, hahaha! I'm kinda expecting sth very traditional and local Thai wedding style.

The very first part would be related to monks and then, probably the marching ceremony. A later part of her wedding is held at home (see from photos). And the final part is the dinner & party but my workmate arranged it at lunch time. So it isn't quite like a party and it was VERY hot. We were sweating while we were eating. lol

OK let's enjoy the photos. Congratulations to the bride and the bridegroom :-)

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/namrinb/Photo%202009/Wedding%20of%20Kob%20and%20Tee-8%20Mar%2009/