Wednesday 4 March 2009

My dayoffs

I have calculated my dayoffs before I resign from the company. HR said it would be prorate. Does this mean if I take all quota of my dayoffs 12 days + 2.5 days carryover and 1 day compensation leave, my salary will be deducted? I doubt it and I think I have to check again.

However, I know the department I work for need me to guide a new comer if they can get one in time. But worse, if they don't get one in time, it's me who has to manage the operations work to make sure things can go on.

I have sympathy but to be honest, I'm not in the mood of working really. However, I have been approved for my dayoffs. So far, I only take up to the prorate calculation equal 7.5 days!

Monday 23rd March: I will have a long weekend away with my brothers to Koh Chang (Elephant Islands) hopefully. So I have to check out the accommodation soon!!

16-17 April: FYI 13-15 April is Songkran Festival or Thailand's New Year! So during 11-15 April, I and my friends will be spending my backpack life in Surin Maritime National Park to explore the best snorkeling site in the country.

After that I will spend my time alone in Phuket and meet my friend who now owns a small diving school. Of course, I will take an advance diving course here on 17-18 April and return to BKK on 19 April either by bus or by plane.

24-30 April: My last week in Thailand will be dedicated to my liveaboard diving trip to South Andaman during 25-28 April. Back to BKK on 28th's evening or so

29 April: Repack again after a diving trip...have dinner with family.

30 April: At night fly to Australia!

And that's all my plans....Told you I'm a natural planner! hahaha

1 May: Arrive at Sydney. Then, my planning skill will be buried for a while.....