Sunday 15 March 2009

Potato Crisp test

Hi all

Not only I like hair colour test, but I also like other kinds of test and today I coincidentally bumped into a group of Potato crisp (chips) test. I think it should be a survey but what they asked me to do is like a test. I find it very challenging! Love it though, hehe!

They showed me a list of different flavours that are available in Thai market. Then, asked me which flavours I have tried. Here I found myself is a big fan of Lay's because I have tried all of 10 + flavours they have released and some of them is only a limited edition. I must mention here that my most favourite flavour of crisps of all time is Sweet Basils! And it's only available in Thailand!!! The second favourite one is in Oz...I think it's Sweet Chilli but I'm not sure which brand. I will have to find out soon!


The surveyor asked me to taste a few pieces of one flavour which I guess it's Extra Cheese Flavour or sth like that. Then, they gave me 5 plates and asked me which dish has the same test as the 1st dish. There are 2 out of 5 plates that have the same flavour!! To be honest, after the 3rd dish, I can't tell anymore. It seems to be similar with one another so at the end I guess. Well, they didn't tell whether I'm correct or not but from my experience, I get 1 dish right!

Or you think you can do better? LOL