Saturday 24 January 2009

And the first prize goes to...........

And the first prize goes to...........(sound like an Oscar, hehe)

Ultimately I won the first prize of lucky draw from F&O (Finance and Operations) New Year Party 2009 after 4 years!. I said "Ultimately" because when I worked in a previous company I also won the first prize from a division New Year lucky draw too not once but TWICE! The first time (and the first year) is MP3 Player ...the very first MP3 at that time with 64MB!! LOL and the second year I won a gold necklace :-) I still have this necklace until now hahaha. I worked there for 4 years as well butI didn't win anything big in the last 2 years before I quit.

So this is a good record. I will have to observe whether I will win anything in a new company (if I some day resign from L'Oreal, hehe)

I'm so happy. My luck is back! I hope next time I'll be lucky in love :-)

Check out some photos here.


That night, I dared trying this cocktail (not sure what it is) for 1/3 of the glass (size of vodka glass). It's quite risky for my life 555!



Namrin's new Sony LCD TV! Yo!


Lastly, for some reason, I would like to sell this LCD Television. Anybody is interested in? 10,000 baht after discount! Call me or email me or comment here....

Click the link below for 15 more photos : Happy New Year again, my friends ...Chinese New Year then LOL
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/namrinb/Photo%202009/NY%20Party%20by%20Finance%20and%20Operations/