Tuesday 27 January 2009

Time difference

Today I have done something I have to do for my life although I don't know whether it will be good or not and how it's going to be. I only have to wait and wait and see.... I was stressed, nervous and excited in the same time at first until I feel like I wanted to throw up. But now I calm down...and wait.

One of my friends left from one country to another country and I just feel again that time difference always make difference. LOL I have some friends in a few countries and my own clock has to be ready to figure out the time of my friends who lives outside Thailand. Actually it's kinda fun but it's not easy to share the moments.

Sometimes, I feel that England is my second home country even though I've never been there hahaha but Nam's clock can think of English local time in a second. Thanks to English football, this is the beginning of the reasons why English time is in my blood! Then, Japanese and French local time because of work, Eastern time in USA and neighbouring countries which are just an hour different. And at last Australia.... I know what you want to say "Shame on you, Nam!" Yeah, I often get confused the time difference between Thailand and Australia and for god's sake, I lived there for a year (and 3 months)!!

After I found out this happened to me, I blame the south hemisphere thing. The season makes the hour runs in the opposite direction. When the rest of the world extend their time because summer is coming, Australia and NZ shorten their time because the winter is coming. I haven't checked that if I had a friend in Peru, what would it be like. Maybe I need more space in my little brain to remember the number of hours, season and month! Sigh! lol

Strangely, when I was in Oz, I know Thailand local time by heart and maybe Japan as well but I lost the local time of the rest of the world including my so-called second home country lol...Hmm, I need to improve my calculation skill I guess. hahaha