Friday 23 January 2009

Way too drunk

Nope, I am not drunk and wasn't drunk. I don't drink or as some of you may know, I technically can't drink. LOL

This is one of the nights I finished work at 10PM-ish and I got home around 11PM. During the walk from the sky train to my condo, I passed by this guy who made me think that "Man, you're WAY too drunk!"

Even though I don't drink myself but I think the persons who drink know their limit and this is a reminder to not try to go over your limits otherwise one day I will blackmail you, hehe!

Street is too hard to sleep on. I'm telling you so you don't have to try it by yourself :-P
You're right! I didn't dare taking close-up photographs of him because I was afraid he would awake and punch my (pretty) face! haha


But when a stray cat sleeps, he/she is professional. Look at the way they sleep. I mean the order of his body!! Graceful! LOL



The cat woke up after I took his photo. Oops! Sorry...cat