Thursday 29 January 2009

BedSupperClub and Nomad

Happy Birthday Trevor :-)

One of the most important things apart from visiting 2 clubs today is to see a dentist. It's important because I haven't seen the dentist for more than 12 months which is really bad and I'm so so sooooo afraid that I will have any serious tooth problem. I should have come earlier but I don't like seeing a dentist really. Who loves it, right?

Thank gosh! Nothing is so serious this time. When I said "Nothing is so serious this time", it means I only had a couple of filling up, a bit of gum problem, and they removed erm...tartar, LOL. I think I've gone a bit into detail, hehe. OK at the end the dental cost is bloody high! 3100 baht! And the insurance that the company giving to employees covers for only 2000 baht per year. Gee! Maybe I should go to a small clinic next time. However, the dentist is very kind and good looking hahaha and nurses are helpful too.

After cleaning my teeth, I sneaked to Bed Supper Club tonight. Wow! It's a huge club, cool interior design and pricey with an interesting concept (putting many beds in a club). Entrance fee is 700 baht ($US 20) per person. If you don't mind, I would like to re-consider lol.

I think it's one of the top-end clubs in BKK so they screened people with entrance fee. I have heard of this place for a long time but never had a chance to go until tonight. I checked out inside as a visitor (The club allowed me to see the place for free for 5 minutes) and I was impressed. However, as nobody wanted to come along with me, I left BSC after the tour.

I headed to Nomad, a club nearby but on different alley. And on the way I found this pub....for God's sake. You know I didn't take the photo because I'm a big fan....rather the opposite reason. And I'm telling you I will never stay or let you stay at President Palace Hotel in Sukhumvit 11 EVER!!

Hang on what I just saw???

Oh NOOOOO!!!

BOOOOOOOO!


Nomad, I have never heard of LOL. Anyway, it's not so busy and I found it quite cosy and nicely decorative in Indian/Arabian style. Free entrance. Brilliant! :-) So I met some friends there before we hit the floor for an hour...it's 15 mins to 11 PM Then, I left to my place.

No photos from BSC
Photos from Nomad:


Our seat. I'm the 1st person who arrived! (which is unusual lol)



My drink so you know it doesn't contain alcohol



My view

A cosy place (to me)

It's bed time....zzzzzzzzz