Wednesday 21 January 2009

I have to think HARD! LOL

Yep, yesterday my workmate brought her laptop to work. It looked pretty good, Viao (Sony)! It's about 3 years old with 512 RAM, Pentium M 1.88 Ghz, Centrino, DVD writer I think ...and little more that I don't remember lol. It's pretty good and she let one of MIS team find out why it works slowly and he said it was because of her anti-virus program scanning files all the time. Woops!

After that, I spoke to my former-manager about the laptop. He said he could get one for me from Singapore but he had to contact the company first. Actually it's one of leasing laptaps after the contract is expired. The price is kinda blow my mind away. I thought maybe I could get it for my friend's birthday but it's 3 year-old laptop. Maybe it's not very interesting. I should ask my friend before I buy it, shouldn't I?

Today, one of our hair brands is looking for models for their Spring/Summer collection colour test (Summer here starts in March). The timing is right for me so I go for it. (29th Jan) However I have a very difficult decision to make. The theme is to dye your hair with one colour and then, highlight your hair. I'm indecisive that which shade I should go for. I'm so stressed as if it's tough assignment LOL!

Pls vote

Which colour should be highlighting my hair? This is a tough call really. Last year I did Red highlight and I LOVE it! It was such a great success (in my opinion, lol) so I would like to do it again. However, deep blue is also interesting. Violet is feasible to work on my head as well….Pls help me to make a decision. What do you think it will suit me or which colour would you like to see on my hair :-)

1) Red

2) Deep blue

3) Red and Deep blue

4) Other..….(only green, copper and violet available)

Oh, I personally don’t like copper. I think it’s too close to my skin colour.

Voting closes on 28th Jan!

Cheers for all of your opinions.

In the case you don't know what I did last summer lol: