Sunday 18 January 2009

I will re-start

Today is just a day...OK it's Sunday 18th but it's not special. It may be someone's birthday but I don't know them in person so overall, it's just a day to me. However, it will become a big day from now on because I decided that I will start updating my blog to make it a proper blog from now on. I actually have written lots lots of my traveling diary but they're all on my emails. My photos are kept on 2 websites which, unfortunately, one of them were totally deleted after I had nearly 100 albums with it. It was cancelled because I didn't want to pay for the annual fee (It was free for long time) and I don't bother to upload them again on the new website. So my photos are scattered and slightly incomplete in cyber world. Eventhough I have it in complete version on my harddisk drive but it consumes A LOT of time to upload all of them again. I will probably arrange some of them in place and I will start my blog, not again but from now on.

This is probably going to be weird to start writing this as my diary. I have stopped doing it for 5 years. If I remember right, February 2004 is the month I have given up writing a diary. Yet, I write lots of emails to friends and write postcards or letters in between. I guess I just love writing. I'd love to express my feelings, my opinions, my silly and brilliant ideas in alphabets! And I have written diary in English more than I did in Thai. Can you believe that? I can say so because I'm now 30, hehe....but still I need to learn more to be a good writer. I may become an author some day if you can live long enough to wait for me to achieve that day! lol

I may not be a good entertainer but I hope I can make you smile or laugh or cry or think hard some time som how.

Thank you for reading Namrin on the Blog :-)

Namrin 18th January 2009