Friday 30 January 2009

Namrin has become a brand new Namrin

If you have read my post a week ago, you will somehow recall that today is the day I will change my hair colour and highlight some of it. I think highlighting is the most important part this time because I want it to be vivid, to expose their true colours. However, my natural hair is almost black. ...say very dark brown. It ain't easy to get colourful tone.

Still a hard choice for me which colour I would like to highlight. I see one result from my workmate she dyed her hair with dark orange and highlighted with copper. It works pretty well but I can guess that. (I did red before.) One friend voted for violet, another voted for red and the other friend voted for blue .....hmmm.....umm....

"I'd like to have red and blue...the vivid blue" I told the hair technician. "The base colour would be just like my natural hair colour. You think it works?" I told my desire further. She nodded and commented a few things. To be honest, I was very worried about the blue thing. There were 2 workmates finished their tests before one did the green and it looked green in the grey tone. It's hard to see the green colour really. I can tell she's slightly disappointed but it's not bad because it doesn't make her look less appealing. It's just not what she expected. Another girl did the blue but it becomes drey also...the blue shade is too light in it. She is also disappointed but I think she looks cool, just like Rogue in X-Men :-)

Therefore, I emphasize again and again to make sure I get the colour I want. Thank them for listening to me and interpret my need into correct colours so they gave me pure colours. For how to design where the colours should be on my head, I left that to the trainer/technicain to make a decision for you. I have to say I'm 80% happy. I think she should give me more blue part on my head but then, I should have told them but I didn't!! So I won't complain them but I'm a bit murmuring here with you LOL!

Because I'm the first case of multicolour in all the test cases they have today so it took the longest time to do it. You wanna guess?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It's 3.5 hours! From 2PM until 5.30PM -_-"The others took about 2-2.5 hours only!
Here is my result

Brand New Namrin

With my good old (new) spectacles
Hair test Day I
She did purple but as a base not a highlight...so the colour is not obvious

The green head...the most greenish of the day but she blends it with yellow tone so it's not like green green.


The copper head



My lovely Rogue! xx The grey is supposed to be blue in her thought! lol



She thought it should be greener too. I think there must be some problems in the communication. If you notice, the light part is slight greyish green but it's hard to see.


Hair test Day II
Last year I did something similar to this.


Green Blonde as base and Grey Green as highlight. Look nice because we have bright light and nice long hair...which was straightened. We sell everything about hair lol.


He got the smoky blue. Actually it's bluer if you see him in person but little less vivid than mine. For this pic, I have to blame the light not bright enough.

The man of the day!! A pink Mohawk(ish). It meant to look like that, fade pink highlight. He is our finance manager, by the way.


So I did a bit of blue on my bang, the side and the back of my head and did red on bottom inner part of my hair. Blue and Red = Purple. I make everyone happy, don't I? :-D