Sunday 18 January 2009

Today to me to yesterday and to tomorrow

While I was having lunch today, there was someone raising her voice in a local restaurant. (Most of local restaurants here are not like a proper restaurant in Western countries). I had a look at the source of the voice and I found a couple started fighting each other over a topic I couldn't hear very well even though they spoke Thai. I was sitting at the opposite end of them. They tried not to speak so loudly but apparently everyone's eyes stared at them before they realise it's non our business, lol. I just felt sorry for them. They wouldn't enjoy the meal at all. The girl started to have tears in her eyes and she was saying sth like the guy didn't care about how she felt and now maybe this is her last straw or she might get emotional from time to time I do not know. At that moment, I feel like it's hard to be a couple. It takes a lot to be a HAPPY couple I have to say. I wish I'll have a happy one but again noone knows how I will end up. The girl didn't finish her lunch and she probably lost her appetite already. They left before I finished my lunch and I thought this was the thing I was going to write it today. Now I'm doing.

Lesson to learn: Don't fight over a meal, LOL

After that, I had a haircut. I'd better call it hairtrim but to my face, it seemed that the hairdresser trimmed my bang too short. I have to say I'd better do this myself if I know it would turn out to be like this. Maybe it's a bit too trendy for now. I didn't like it that much. I thought the hairdresser would clearly understood the meaning of the length at my eyebrows. Did she understand? I didn't whine or anything. I just paid her the money and thought I would never come back again. Thanks! I have to wait for 2-3 months until I get what I'm looking for, I'm afraid. And that may be about time for sth special for me this year. Here is the today's result.



I came back to find my friend lost his laptop during his trip in Indonesia. He's safe though which is the most important part. Thank Buddha...and God if you like LOL! However, laptop is not only valuable stuff but it is quite important in today's life. I feel very sorry for him and I know it's only little chance to get it back. You can find out for more story from here www.trevssalsatravels.blogspot.com

If any of you would like to sell a laptop at a friendly price, pls contact me. I need one in next a few months or you can sell to my friend because he needs it NOW lol.

Last but not least, I just realise I would like to post my trip diary here but I can't turn the time back. If you have any idea, I can re-write the date and make it looked like I have posted it for 4-5 years ago, that'd be great. Maybe at least 2 years are already awesome! Any idea?

Tomorrow I'll pick my bank statement at a bank. Then go to work after that. It's going to be an exhausting morning!