Sunday 9 August 2015

Day 10: 5 Aug 2015

1) I'm glad that Ruth visited me. Ruth is my first friend that visited Thailand since I came back to Bangkok. She is my first Irish friend who lived in USA for 10 years. We met in Australia. Ruth and her friend, Clara used to be my house mates when I was studying Master in Sydney. I even prepared myself by going around touristy places in Bangkok before her arrival and then I got to see why people think Bangkok is beautiful. We've got a few things to show off LOL! :-)

2) I'm glad that I visited Japan and met my 3 old friends in 1 trip, Hiromi, Wakaho and Hiroto. Again, I met them in Sydney Wakaho and Hiroto were also my classmates. I keep in touch with them via technology up to now. It's been 10 years :-)

3) I'm glad that I traveled with the company I work(ed) for. I mean we, employees, did travel with no work during our incentive trips. I had a chance to go to many countries that I have never been before such as Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, etc. These visits are a part of my traveling experiences on top of my personal trips :-)