Thursday 6 August 2015

Day 9: 4 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy that I dived in Similan, Thailand. 
It was beautiful. The water is so clear. Great visibility. I saw manta rays and small animals like shrimps, mantis, nudi branch. The best diving site in Thailand. On the island, it is also beautiful. 


2)  I'm happy that I dived in Bali, Indonesia.

Mola Mola (Ocean Sun Fish), exotic nudibranch, Manta rays, and first time diving from the shore. Although the waves were strong and the current is fierce, it was a great experience.


3)  I'm happy that I dived in Sipadan, Malaysia.

As of my today experience, it was my favourite diving place. Easy to dive, you saw many reef sharks, turtles, barracuda. A lot of animals are on the surface. I saw Moray Eel came out of the hole for the first time, ribbon eel, colourful nudibranch, baby octopus and giant octopus!