Monday 3 August 2015

Day 6 : 1 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy when I think of a year break for work & holiday visa. I can easily break it down under many happinesses which I might do later. It was a great experience. Not only the incredible and picturesque scenery but also meeting amazing and lovely people. Plus, love :) There's more to it but I might mention later. One year in Australia for traveling and working in farms, it made me like there are many movie screens to my brain and when I came back to the old job, I felt like people are pretty much the same. Nothing has changed since I had been gone... That made me appreciated my own decision so much although I didn't end up getting a full time job there as I first hoped.

2) I'm happy when I think of my trip to UK. Well, the UK is officially the first country in Europe that I visited! Not only I was lucky with the weather that it only rained 3 days out of 14 days, I traveled with my good old friend, Aom and her friends. It was super cool. We got to drive around the country. UK. I pretty much visited as many cities that I can and I even went up to Scotland.

3) I'm happy when I think of my trip to Australia and NZ. It was pretty much the first family trip abroad together except my youngest brother. It is our little tradition, not to travel all 5 together abroad just in case the plane will crash lol. It was the first time I saw Bondi Beach just because it has a weird name. I've been to Sydney and Melbourne in the same trip and I think Christchurch and Southport as well where we spotted some seals during a boat trip. NZ is so beautiful and clean. I still remember the lake that reflects the colour of the sky. Incredible! I also remember we had an option to do a bungy jump and I got cold feet. I felt like it was too high and too cold. I didn't feel like my body was warm enough to stretch out after the jump. Luckily I didn't do it. That was before I realised I actually fear of height! LOL