Sunday 16 August 2015

Day 15 : 10 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy that my mother taught me how to cook. It's all start before I went studying my master degree in Sydney. When I was in Sydney, then I found myself quite enjoyed cooking. I got to be creative and fulfilled my craving by my own cooking. I got a chance to cook something I never tried before and some of the things I have never seen my mother cooked it either :-) It's a great experiment.

2) I'm happy that I got a second hand oven from my friend. Credit to Dave. Since then, I got to learn baking from Youtube, friend's advice and friend's recipe. Some baking is still too challenging for me but that's the charm of it. I got to bake some good things that I like such as brownie, rusty apple tart, apple crumble, soft cookies, fruit cakes. I got to try baking with my adapted recipe. Some work and some don't but that's my little science room :-)

3) I'm happy that I learned cooking foreign foods from my international friends. My friend taught me how to make sushi, how to make nizagana, Japanese curry. Another friend taught me how to make chili, how to make Indian curry in English style, etc. This is awesome!