Tuesday 11 August 2015

Day 12 : 7 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy I met Tony N. I usually mention Tony as my tennis partner although we didn't really play together, it's more like playing against each other! LOL. Tony is a really good guy. I am lucky to be his good freind. He often gives some interesting points of view. He is reliable, generous, sincere and kind. He's incredibly smart but quite hot tempered with silly things haha. When I'm in trouble, I know he will have my back. Thank you so much, mate :-)

2) I'm happy I met Lyndsey F. I first met Lyndsey through one of my ex boyfriends. They raced together and I happened to be at the event. We had a great time together from day 1. Lyndsey is energetic, outgoing, sincere, strong and generous to me. She could be pretty messy at times but I appreciate that she is trying to understand how I am and we are tuning in. She has becomed super busy since she was into triathlon while I was crazily busy with additional responsibilites at work. Yet, she spares some time together with me and with other friends to catch up. Although she's younger than me, I often admire how she manages to balance her life, her love and her friends. You mean so much to me, love :-)


3) I'm happy I met Dionne, Timo, Simon, Dave and Numsom. They are also those people who I can rely on. There are times I feel down and one of them or more give me some good advices and cheer me up. I appreciate you accept me to be a part of your group. When I think about one of those memorable parties. They are often a part of those memories. There are always a story to laugh about. Currently, we don't really live in the same country anymore. Just so you know, you are still on my mind. I'm deeply thankful that I have a group of friends like you guys. You guys are fantastic. :-)