Monday 10 August 2015

Day 11 : 6 Aug 2015

1) I am happy that I worked for Acer Computer/Servex International. Let's say it's the same company because the company split into another company and then merged again LOL. I still keep in touch with some people from my first professional job. They are very sincere and very kind. I am happy and feel lucky to be a part of the group.

2) I am happy that I worked for L'Oreal. L'Oreal is a big big school for me. I entered a big change from the company environment which is very different from the previous company. I have adjusted to the things I'm not used to. Luxury brand. However, I have worked hard and fortunately, I nailed it! I am proud to work for them. I have grown up here...a lot for physical appearance. I get to meet many women talents. We are still in touch via Facebook :D

3) I am happy that I have worked for Schneider (ITB). The environment of Schneider and Schneider IT Business is quite different. I feel very warm welcoming here at ITB. I used the experience I got from the previous companies to execute the jobs here. I also learned something new out of the scope I used to handle. It's a great opportunity and it gives a few interesting benefits that I like here :-)