Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day 13 : 8 Aug 2015

Apart from English and Thai languages,
1) I'm happy that I learned Japanese language. Actually I only had a lesson for like 30 hours or so. It's a win-win situation. I paid my friend at very very friendly price and my 2 Japanese friends practised teaching me some basic Japanese lesssons. Although I barely have an opportunity to use it, I learn about how language shaped the people in Japan :). Do you know Japanese language have tense unlike most Asian languages and they happen to be punctual? Japanese writing and grammar are difficult. Pronunciation is easy. Listening is not so easy.

2) I'm happy that I took a Spanish course. Technically, I took 2 courses but due to the early morning class, I bailed out on the second course and I didn't even show up for the exam. Oops! I have my little dream to go around Central and South America where they speak Spanish except Brazil. So far, I only visited Peru which was amazing and diversified. I wish I could go back to South America for more. However, I hopefully visit Spain for the first time next year so I try to keep Spanish by practising online.

3) I'm happy that I'm taking a French course. It's quite silly that I took a French class after 9 years of working for 2 French companies and especially, I had already visited France lol. Before the trip, I was trying to break down how to pronounce French words but it's too difficult to do without proper guidance. In terms of pronunciation, French has given me some heachache on pronunciation. I haven't started with grammar yet. So far, it's kinda similar to Spanish but Spanish pronunciation is more friendly and straightforward. However, I hope to go back to France again at some point in this life. I love learning a new thing. French is good for my brain.