Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day 14 : 9 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy that I made it to Nuvo concert. I have been their fans for years since I was 14 I think...until after 25 that my craze for the band started to wear out. I was super lucky that I got a chance to go backstage. That was legendary! :-)




2) I'm happy that I made it to Liverpool match in Bangkok and Liverpool Stadium in Liverpool. I have been Liverpool's fan for years as well since I was 19 until now but after I was 29, I had little chance to follow them. I have dreamed since I was 20 with another friend that I wanted to go England just to visit Liverpool. LOL. It was stupid but last April, I made it there and it's much more than Liverpool that I have seen :-)

3) I'm happy that I went to Maroon 5 concert. I am a good fan of Maroon 5. Maybe it's not so many years, just from 2003-2004 onwards. About 5 years later, I had a chance to see Maroon 5 in Bangkok. I was so thrilled. Thank you P' Nu to accompany me :-)