Monday 17 August 2015

Day 17 : 12 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy that Pansin is my brother. I know we are different and you strive in your way when we were growing up. You have an amazing brain that I admire. You care for me and be kind. I'm thankful for you my brother.

2) I'm happy that Cheewit is my brother. You are so bright in our family. You are generous to me and I appreciate that. Thank you for spending time with me. You are an awesome brother.

3) I'm happy that I'm an eldest sister. I get to take care of my two little brothers. Now, I'm grown up and I feel like they little bit take care of me. It's a great experience for having a mother feeling before I become someone's mother (or maybe that day will not happen). I had fun teaching you and spending time with you, brothers. Lots of love.