Wednesday 5 August 2015

Day 8 : 3 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy that I went to Thetsabal 4 Primary School. It's so-called one of the poorest schools in Muang of Ratchaburi. I never thought that was true until I grew up. Many of my friends are literally poor or just poorer than my family but you know what?  It's not a big deal when you are a kid. I find that my friends are very generous. Sometimes, more generous than I am . As I got a little money to school, I actually felt so poor at the school. It taught me that poor people are not bad. They are just poorer than you. This doesn't mean that they are more stupid than you or less nice than you.

2) I'm happy that I went to Ratchaborika Nukroh Secondary School. I went to the girl school in Amphur Maung Ratchaburi. It was a great time...perhaps the best time in my school life. I and my friends have done so many activities. It was the time that I grew up from a kid to be a teenager. I got to know many nice and smart friends. We got to speak up for ourselves and nobody bullied me for my first name or if they did, I didn't give a shit and they shut up. We were quite active for sports. The only time in my school life that I really got to learn many new sports and we tried hard to execute it. No easy mark for poor performance. Marvelous time of my life!

3) I'm happy that I went to Triam Udom Suksa School. TUSS is namely the best high school in Thailand. I was a little lucky that I chose English-Maths as my high school major so I passed the exam because there were fewer competition ratio. I know I was not the best student in Ratchaborika Nukroh School but due to my well preparation for the exam and reasonable acceptance ratio so I entered to the school. Year 10 is not really the best time in my life. I struggled with making friends as I was one of those coming from upcountry school. However, I was fine as I studied well and was pretty self-confident. If anyone wanted to bully me, think again LOL! My Year 11 was great. I made many more good friends that I loved and admired. Unfortunately, we didn't go to the same university and it was hard back then to stay in touch so I lost touch with most of them. Moreover, I had a good time to participate in activities in Year 11, my final year in Triam Udom Suksa School