Wednesday 19 August 2015

Day 18 : 13 Aug 2015

1) I'm happy that Arjan Somphan taught me maths. He is advanced in his teaching techniques. I used to cry once because I couldn't solve his questions. His challenge urged me to study harder and tried to  beat his tests. He usually doesn't give you 10 or 20 questions and get the score according to the number of the questions you answer correctly. He designs his own tests and maybe he gives you only 3 questions. If you got 2 questions, you got 70%, if you got 3 questions right, you get 100% and if you get only 1 right, you fail and be prepare to take another test :-( If also consider whether how you solved his maths make sense, not just the right answer. He is not a good looking man but he's cool and possesses beautiful brown eyes. I was so lucky to be one of his students.

2) I'm happy that Arjan Sonthaya taught me Thai Literature. Oh my Buddha! He's so passionate about his teaching and Thai Literature. Listening to him in the class is so inspiring! I have never thought I could get into Thai Literature without being in his class. I got so inspired that once I got a full score in Thai Literature exam. I was so proud because I'm not a reader. So much to catch up. He's awesome.

3) I'm happy that Arjan XXX taught me English grammar. Although my accent and my vocabulary were good, my grammar, in fact, was very poor in early secondary school. She helped to go over all the grammar again and again until I reached my first breakthrough, then I pretty much "got it". My knowledge in English has stepped up since then. Another time, my English got better after tutoring at Sanguan Tutoring School.